POLITICO Pulse Delivered daily by 10 a.m., Pulse examines the latest news in health care politics and policy.
- The mask battles continueby By Sarah Owermohle and Krista Mahr on March 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Forty-six percent of parents said mask-wearing hurt their child’s social learning and interactions, and 39 percent told pollsters it affected their child’s mental and emotional health.
- Officials say fourth doses are coming … if they can buy themby By Sarah Owermohle and Katherine Ellen Foley on March 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm
While many people expect the recommendation is inevitable timing and supply are looming questions.
- Obamacare turns 12. Its struggles aren’t over.by By Sarah Owermohle and Krista Mahr on March 23, 2022 at 2:00 pm
It’s the Affordable Care Act’s 12th birthday today.
- Washington’s very short memory on testingby By Krista Mahr and Sarah Owermohle on March 22, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Biden Administration officials are eyeing Europe’s Covid-19 numbers and making preparations for another U.S. wave.
- Missouri ramps up the fight against abortion accessby By Krista Mahr and Sarah Owermohle on March 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
The proposed policy comes as a growing number of women seek abortions outside their home states amid tightening abortion access.
WHO’s primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations’ system and to lead partners in global health responses.