POLITICO Pulse Delivered daily by 10 a.m., Pulse examines the latest news in health care politics and policy.
- Abortion pill limits liftedby By Sarah Owermohle on April 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
How New Mexico became a vaccine star — FDA sends inspectors to Merck vaccine plant
- The U.S.-China riff grows over Covidby By Sarah Owermohle and Adam Cancryn on April 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Texas House race revives Trump team rivalries — Democrats mull new health insurance options
- New polling: Biden’s big stimulus is coming up smallby By Adam Cancryn on April 9, 2021 at 2:00 pm
First in PULSE: Progressives’ health care wish list — CDC: Racism is a public health threat
- The big hole in America’s vaccine plansby By Adam Cancryn and Sarah Owermohle on April 8, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Exclusive: Planned Parenthood launches vaccination campaign —Biden readies actions against gun violence ‘epidemic’
- J&J vaccine-maker’s troubles started months agoby By Sarah Owermohle and Adam Cancryn on April 7, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Funding boost may not fix contact tracing problems — Biden unwinds work requirements in 2 more states
WHO’s primary role is to direct international health within the United Nations’ system and to lead partners in global health responses.